Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

His Birthday Suprise

It is Anthony's birthday on September 14th, and I decided to send him a little something for his birthday. I thought about what to do and came up with something simple but meaningful. I ended up getting him a tie, something I knew he could use. Then to do more I have put together a little candy gram. Here is what it says:





My (Mr. Goodbar - 1),

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! The big 21! Hard to believe but here it is. And please don’t (Snicker - 2) at how cheesy this whole thing is. As I think about the last 21 years, we certainly have had our (Mounds -3) of fun and lots of (Joy -4). And for your big day, I have sent you a (Bit-o-Honey -5) instead of that (100 Grand -6) that I know you wanted or even that (Whatchamacallit -7) that you have always talked about. Unfortunately I am a poor college student at SUU, and it’s not (Pay Day -8) yet.

Over the years, let’s face it; you have been somewhat of an (Air Head -9). But then again, I am not one to talk, am I? In fact I’m sure you would say that I can be quite the (Butterfinger -10), so you should be glad that this is all in one (Piece -11). But on the other hand, we have both been (Smarties -12) in the fact that we have always stayed in touch.

I have thought a lot about the last couple of years and how close we have come. These 2 years have been quite the experience for both of us, like a ride on the (Milky Way -13). You have been my (lifesaver -14) on countless occasions, so many that there is no way I could count them all. Each day I wonder why a (Big Hunk -15) like you, cares so much about little old me.

Now it’s (Crunch -16) time, with only 3 months left of your mission. Hopefully these last few months our (Tie -17) will become stronger than it already is.

(Hugs -18) & (Kisses -19),

Marisa

2 comments:

Jess Meredith said...

Hahaha! That's pretty clever Ris!

Megan Laurel said...

LOVE IT! :) its cute!