Pages
Monday, June 1, 2009
Closer in distance, yet further apart than ever before. I can feel you slipping away ever minute that passes. The friend I had grown to love more than I had ever thought, is fading away. It shouldnt be this hard. I shouldnt have to put all the work in. You seem to be distancing yourself, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. You're around the corner nearly every day. So what's the hold up, why the waiting? Why the loneliness, the emptyness? The friend I know seems to be no where in sight. What happened? Its been a very confusing few months. The things you once said nearly a year ago, still are embeded in my head and in my heart. Empty promises? Changed feelings? A better option maybe? Help me to understand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I could be the one to help you understand. Until the day when you are able to know the truth, and accept what has happened I'll stand by your side.
Your faithful, loyal, trustworthy, friend and sister.
Post a Comment