Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

I think I finally got it...

So I've been super frustrated with SO many things (not finding a job, home issues, lack of socialization). My default is to just keep my thoughts and feelings and such to myself. Well I finally realized that when I do that it brings me down so much, and I am extremely miserable. Well... yesterday was "rock bottom" and I wouldn't say anything to anyone, especially my husband. As Jared and I were in bed going to sleep, he held me and the words just came out. I felt SOOOO much better! We talked for hours, which is what I really needed. I see why he kept pestering me to talk about what was bothering me. I am going to from now on stop bottling things up, and talk it out.

1 comment:

JoHanna Muhlestein said...

You are exactly like my husband. I have really had to work with him since we have been married on that. It has been a constant battle. But most of the time now, he knows that he will feel so much better if he just talks to me. Such a great habit to get into that I am still constantly working with him on. You will get there....it is always a work in progress. But I promise that now you are married that it does get so much easier....you will have to call me sometime. I miss you and want to hear how much you love being married! :)