Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

No really I am going to do it!

Yep another "I am serious this time! I'm gonna lose weight!" post. But I think I finally have hit rock bottom and finally have the support and the means to make the necessary changes in my life to make it happen. So I REALLY am getting serious about this this time.
So one of my friends here in Mussi (Montezuma Creek) is a Jazzercise Instructor, so I no longer have any reason to NOT exercise several times a week. And I LOVE it! It's at least 4 times a week and it is something I can actually do! I've gone to Zumba before and felt like a complete idiot, but I don't feel that way at Jazzercise. Yes I am still very self-conscious about how I look especially about whether my flab is flopping around and hanging out, but I am working past that.
I'm cutting back on soda now, or at least trying to. I love food and baking and cooking so it is really hard for me say no to the things I enjoy (like Pepsi and sugary treats). I'm also trying to drink more water and eat more healthy.
I created another tab on this blog that will have my game plan as well as a ticker to keep track of where I am at, so be sure to check back there to see if I really am doing this. 

No comments: