Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Men

Maybe "Men" isnt the right word, but it's close. They are so confusing, and they say we as girls are confusing. Here is the lay down on the so called men in my life, all of them. (Wow, that made me sound like a player)

First we'll start with the one that my heart belongs to, at least most of the time it is his. His name is Anthony Nay. At the moment he is serving a mission in the Houston South Mission. He loves it down there. I have known Anthony since the day I was born, and I'm serious. We have had falling outs our entire lives. He and I didn't go out until we were both 17, so about 4 years ago. It all started at a 4th of July BBQ, and eventually I asked him to a girl's choice formal at my high school. We had a blast. After that we didn't talk till we both graduated high school. We then picked up right where we left off. We went out on dates and had a ton of fun, up until I left for college. We talked all the time on messenger, up until he left on his mission November 2006. He has been gone for a year and a half. We write all the time, and he is the one thing that always keeps me going. He is the one that pulls me out of the gutter. I dont know what I would do without him. He gets home in November, and I believe we are picking up right where we left off.

Now for the others. There is this guy here in Cedar for the summer. His name is Ross. He is from Texas and is going to be a dentist. He plays the guitar and can sing, lets just say I melt when he does it. He totally acted interested in me the night we met, we talked all night long. Many other people have said they picked up on that too. We talk almost everyday, usually just for a minute but still. I have yet to get his number or give him mine. I can see us having s ton of fun, and maybe I just need to make it happen.

1 comment:

Jess Meredith said...

Just go for it Ris, you never know what will happen. When Anthony comes back you can try that, but for now Ross is there...