What a week it has been. Tuesday I found out that I was not going to pass my summer class, Organic Chemistry. So needless to say I dropped the class. I am still not sure how I feel about this. I'm glad that I can just work and have fun this summer. On the other hand I am not glad that now I am going to be here in Cedar City for another semester, and in turn be putting Vet school off for another year.
I have officially moved into "the friend zone" with Ross. I'm actually ok with that. I have decided that I just want to spend the summer just being me, even if that means being single.
One of my best friends said that I remind her of a song by Trace Adkins called "You're Gonna Miss This." As I thought about it, I am very much like the girl in the song. I wanted so bad to grow up and get out of my parents house. Now I am trying to rush through school. Everyone says that college is suppose to be the funnest time. I personally dont know this. I am now going to take my time, and enjoy my time here at SUU.
1 comment:
Good for you Ris! We're going to make the most out of the summer's we've been handed! Let's just see where the Lord takes us! I'm excited, what about you!?
Post a Comment