I hear him on the radio. In every song that I hear, in one way or another. Even if it's not one of those sappy love songs that you hear often on country radio. Listening to the radio is something I no longer do. I have resorted to CDs, which I can change the song whenever.
I see him in every leading man in all the movies, well at least the ones that I watch. From Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman" to Prince Eric in "Little Mermaid" to any John Wayne character. Its making it hard to watch movies these days.
He is outside everywhere I look. The sky, when it is cloudy and grey because he loves the rain as much as I do. Also when it is bright and sunny, because he is an outdoorsman. The mountains, the trees, you name it.
The strangest thing is that I am starting to see him in myself. Its hard to explain. I guess it is because he is becoming a part of me. I'm not sure how. Maybe that is why I am having a hard time finding "me."
No comments:
Post a Comment