So grant it it happened back in December of 2007, it still is terrible non the less.
I went out with this guy named Mark. First off I was not interested in him whatsoever, but seeing as everyone needs dating experience I figured what the heck.
It was the Saturday night after finals week. He picked me up and we went back to his place for dinner. But this was no ordinary dinner. It seemed to be something he just threw together. Seemed to be whatever food he still had left after Fall Semester. It consisted of what was a breakfast fajita and mashed potatoes. Totally random. It was good, and wasnt ramen thank goodness. But it certainly was not what I was expecting.
After our interesting dinner, we decided to go look at Christmas lights around town. Mind you this is December where the temperatures get down into the 30's or less on some nights. He decided that instead of just driving we would walk. Of course being someone that hardly every gets the opportunity to get dressed up, I wore shoes with heels. Any girl that has ever walked around in heels knows it isnt the most pleasant thing in the world. Plus I didnt exactly wear my warmest coat.
Oh but it gets better. He comes to open my door and asks "Can I escort you?" But it wasnt all cute and sweet. The way he said it was just plain out weird.
So we walk around for a while, and then went back to his place for some hot chocolate. So we drink our hot chocolate and then started playing chess and checkers.
Oh but it gets better! He turns to me and says, "Do you know the song Away in a Manger?" And being the musical person that I am of course said I did. So there we are sitting there and we started singing. It was SO awkward.
So then he took me home and thankfully only gave me a hug.
ANYONE TOP THAT?
No comments:
Post a Comment