(I really should be studying Evolution and finish reading this paper)
Tonight I had a date with someone here in Cedar. I knew right from the start that it would be a little weird. The fact that I am just not interested in this guy didnt help. It was fun, mostly because it wasnt just me and this guy. I really did have a good time. But dont anticipate another one. Tonight really opened my eyes. For the past few weeks I have been thinking about my dating experience. Honestly I havent been out with many guys, let alone gone out with a guy more than once (well except for Anthony). I've been wondering if things really are different with Anthony. Because with him things just flow and go so easy, its like we dont have to try it just happens. I wondered if it was just because of my feelings towards him, which are getting stronger every day. Well I've been out with someone else, and there is a BIG difference. Its night and day difference. Not only am I more comfortable with Anthony, but I feel more like myself. Conversations also come easier, which was not the case tonight. Its really hard to explain how different it is. I just know there is a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment