I've lived in Cedar City for the past 3 years. Its been quite the experience. Moving out was the best thing I ever did. I've learned so much these past few years. I've met the most amazing people. So many friends that I will never forget, many of which have become my best friends.
Now it is time to go back home. A summer at Weber State, taking the devil class once again. I am not so excited about that. A summer of fun? I sure hope so. A start of a relationship?
There are some things that I am sure I may have to work out while I am home... dad, Devin, Kaitlin... Enter the Big Sister who no longer puts up with crap.
I dont think I will miss Cedar. I have a feeling I will miss the freedom that I have had.
GOODBYE CEDAR CITY!!!!
1 comment:
Goodbye Cedar City, Hello Summer to remember!
Post a Comment