-------------6 years ago----------
1.) How old were you?: 15
2.) Where did you go to school? SJMS
3.) Where did you work? Babysitting
4.) Where did you live? So Jo
5.) Where did you hang out? Jess's
6.) Did you wear glasses? Yes
7.) Who was your best friend(s): Jess
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None
9.) How many piercings did you have? One in each ear
10.) What car did you drive? Not quite driving, occasional teaching on the stick which is now my car
11.) Had you been to a real party? Any party is a real party
12.) Had You had your heart broken? Yes indeed
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? really? Single of course
-------------3 years ago----------
1.) How old were you?: 18
2.) Where did you go to school? Almost graduated from Bingham High School
3.) Where did you work? ATA Services
4.) Where did you live? So Jo
5.) Where did you hang out? School, friends, home, work
6.) Did you wear glasses? I upgraded to contacts
7.) Who were your best friends? Jess, Megan, Krista
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None
9.) How many piercings did you have? One in each ear
10.) What car did you drive? A Mercury Topaz
11.) Had you been to a real party? Sure
12.) Had your heart broken? Yes
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single
--------------------Today--------------------
1.) How old are you?: 21
2.) Where do you go to school? Just finished my 3rd year at SUU, start at Weber State on Monday
3.) Where do you work? I dont have a job
4.) Where do you live? So Jo, again
5.) Where do you hang out? Well I have only been back for a day. So we will see
6.) Do you wear glasses? Contacts
7.) Who are your best friend(s)? Anthony, Mom, Jess, Megan are the ones up here but they are all over the place
8.) How many tattoos do you have? None
9.) How many piercings do you have? One in each ear
10.) What car do you drive? Geo Metro
11.) Have you been to a real party? Of course
12.) Had your heart broken? Yes
13.)Single/Taken/Divorced? Single...
----------------6 years from now-------------------
1.) How old are you?: 27
2.) Where do you go to school? I hope I am all done with all my schooling
3.) Where do you work? That depends on how Vet School turns out
4.) Where do you live? Depends on how school turns out
5.) Where do you hang out? Home with my fam
6.) Do you wear glasses? Contacts still I would guess
7.) Who are your best friend(s)? Husband for sure
8.) How many tattoos do you have? No
9.) How many piercings do you have? One in each ear
10.) What car do you drive? Most likely a pickup or something
11.) Have you been to a real party? Yeah
12.) Had your heart broken? Yes
13.)Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Hopefully Married
WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
1 MINUTE AGO: Doing this
1 HOUR AGO: Facebook
1 DAY AGO: Driving home
1 YEAR AGO: Starting Microbiology Maymester
I LOVE: ...life...
I HATE: stupid people
I FEAR: loosing the best friend I have ever had... I dont know what I would do without him
I FEEL: like I should be in bed asleep
I HIDE: how I really feel
I MISS: my friends
I NEED: to get on a better sleeping schedule
I KNOW: things will work out
I THINK: he'll call like he said
First piercing: ears.
First credit card: Debit Card
Last big car ride: Driving back from Hurricane
Last movie seen in theaters: Marley and Me
Last food consumed: 10oz steak, baked potatoe, salad, ice cream
Last person you texted/called: Marlisa
Last CD played: All country Dance (Devin got it from the library)
Last drink drank: Pepsi
SHORT ANSWER
I AM: thinking
I HAVE: to share a room with a 15 year old
I LIKE: him
I WISH: I could see the whole TV from my bed
FAVORITES..
NUMBER: 5
COLOR: Green
DAY(S): Friday, Saturday
MONTH(S): May-August
SEASON: Summer
DRINK: Pepsi or Homemade Rootbeer
IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU..
CRIED?: No
HELPED SOMEONE?: Yes. Rounding up loose horses, and catching baby racoons
GOTTEN SICK?: No
GONE TO THE MOVIES?: No
SAID 'I love you'? No actually
TALKED TO AN EX?: No
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: No
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: Yes
_______ Best ________
1. Friend: Anthony, Jess, Mom, Megan, etc
3. Best Age: 21
4. Best Memory: There are millions
_______ Worst ________
1. Time Of Day: Early morning
2. Day Of The Week: Monday
3. Food: Rocky Mountain Oysters but if that isnt food, then fish
4. Memory: Finding out information... yeah...
_______ Last ________
1. Person you saw: Dad
2. Talk on the phone: Grandpa Timpson this morning
3. Person you kissed: I kissed Kinsley on the cheek this morning while I was up there, she is such a cutie
5: Instant Msg: Anthony
_______ First ________
1. Job: ATA Services
2. best friend: I would have to say either Anthony, Justin, or Jeremy
3. roommate: Malory
_______ Today ________
1. What are you doing now: Doing this DUH
2. Tonight: Dinner out with the fam, cleaning/organizing
3. Wearing: PJ right now
4. What did you eat for lunch: I didnt eat lunch
_______ Tomorrow ________
1. Is: Wednesday
2. Got any plans: Depends
3. Goal: Chill
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: I dont have any
5. Likes about tomorrow: He said he'd call!
1 comment:
I love that I am your best friend in all of those... but you missed one... the future thing... pretty sure i'll still be your best friend then too...
Post a Comment