Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Latest

For all those who have talked with me about boys the last few weeks, here is what the end result is. He and I talked tonight, went on a long walk so that we could talk just him and I without any other ears. It was something that I have wanted to do for quite some time. We talked about the big thing we have in common, and I shared my testimony with him. We went on to talk about what each of us wants out of life, as far as relationships go. Told him that I want a temple marriage and that I will not settle for less, that if and when I do get married I am going to do it right the first time. He shared his feelings on the matter. Eventually we talked about "us." We have had... moments. He said that he has thought a lot about "us" and that no matter what angle he looks at it, he just doesnt see us romantically involved. I was a little hurt because of the way I currently feel about him. But at the same time nothing had really happened yet, so it wasnt that big of a deal. I am glad that we talked and that everything is out in the open.

So now to think and sort out any feelings I have and process things.

2 comments:

Jess Meredith said...

At least this one was open and honest from the very beginning.

Megan Laurel said...

Ris, I am really Glad you guys talked it out. Thats the best way. Especially because i wouldn't want you to be really Hurt later like in the past.
I'm sorry That he feels differently. Thats no fun to hear, But I hope your friendship stays strong.

I am glad you shared your values and are on the same page with everything.

I'm sorry THings aren't what you hoped..relationship wise, but I know things will work out for you and that you are a great girl!