I told myself that I wouldnt get caught up in it. That I wouldnt allow myself to get close. I knew I was going to be leaving. I knew exactly what would happen if I got close. I guess I'll never learn.
As I drove home in my silent car (the radio was not working at all no matter what I did), it hit me. I'd done the thing that I told myself I wouldnt. "Oh crap! Not again!" was exactly what ran through my head.
On the bright side (if you want to call it that), I have 250 miles between us. It'll make finding someone new easier. Although, with my luck I wont find one for a long while. Guess time will only tell. Until then I'll do what I know works.
3 comments:
I want an explanation.
You shall be getting one soon. In person.
We need to chill soon so you can tell me your life story!
Post a Comment