Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Time for an update I guess...

Wow it's been forever since I wrote something personal. lol. Well I'll just summarize the past few months.
Well Jared left for North Carolina, putting us 2,151 miles apart. Hardest thing ever! I never thought I would miss him more that I already had, but that time that far apart was KILLER! The original plan was that he would be in North Carolina for 3 months (until August), but then the other single guys ended up leaving sooner leaving him alone in a 3 bedroom apartment. So they (Jared and Morgan and other people from the office there I guess)sat down and figured out what to do. Somehow the idea of Jared moving to the St George office came up. There he could live with his grandparents and continue to work. They all seemed to think that would be a good idea, so Jared flew into SLC on July 15th. So he spent a few days with me, which we were both absolutely thrilled about. We went to the zoo, this is the heritage place park, the mall, and the drive-in for what was supposed to be a double date. At the mall we looked at some rings. I admit I have looked at rings without him, and even found one I thought I loved. So I wanted to show him that one, figured it would give us a place to start anyway. I put that ring on again, but there was no magic. He then dragged me over to another store to show me one he picked out for me already, and let me tell ya he knows what his girl likes. No magic with that ring either, but we discovered that he can get my ring. So when (which may or may not have happened yet-I don't know) he gets my ring, I wont know what it looks like whatsoever. While in the store we looked at what he likes, and I know my man and what he likes. After a few days together, he took the St George Shuttle and moved in with his grandparents. It's so nice to be in the same time zone again. It gives us more time to talk, but more and more it seems there still is never enough time. While Jared was in NC we both got web cams, and it definitely made the distance (whether over 2,00 or just 300) easier. So basically... Jared's gonna be asking for my hand in marriage in the not so distant future. (I'm putting money on it happening in September)
I have been at Willow Creek Pet Center for over 3 months now, and I still like my job. Yes it is really stressful having SO many dogs to take care of especially with the big holiday weekends, but that's ok. I work 40 hours a week, and it seems like all I do is work these days. And I've made a bit of money and am now looking into buying me a "new to me" car.
This week I am going to Rockport Res with my ward. I am stoked! It's gonna be a blast. Boating and camping... what's not to love. Plus it's a getaway from life for a day or 2.

I guess that's about it.

No comments: