Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Latest Happenings....

Guess it's time to update...

For starters... I'M ENGAGED! Jared asked me to marry him 3 weeks ago. He came up here without me knowing, asked my dad if he could marry me, and then when I got home from work he got down on one knee and asked me. It was AMAZING!

A few days after getting engaged, Jared and I went to Ridgecrest. His brother was getting home from his mission, and he was the last family member I needed to meet. After spending just over 24 hours there, we headed back with his sister to Cedar City. I then spent the next few days with Jared helping him move into his new place and just spending quality time with him. Saying goodbye after over a week together was extremely hard.

Other than Jared and trying to get some ideas of what I want as far as the wedding goes, I have been working still. Things are starting to slow down at work.

Jared was here this weekend, but I worked every day he was here. Looking forward to the Brad Paisley concert on the 24th. Brad is kinda a big musical part of our relationship. In fact his song "Then" is our song.

Well that about sums it up.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Other than somehow making Jared a country music fan, I'm very happy for you =)

Marisa said...

Yeah... it's what happens to anyone who spends a lot of time with me. It was bound to happen. :)