Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 15 (11-3-10)

Put my iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play... Well I don't technically have an ipod, but I will use media player because it's convenient.

  1. The one - Gary Allan
  2. For the love of a woman - Jericho Road
  3. Living and Living well - George Strait
  4. Tiny Town - Tracy Byrd
  5. We'll burn that bridge - Brooks and Dunn
  6. Our Father's Plan - John Canaan (Church CD)
  7. Tonight I wanna be your man - Andy Griggs
  8. The Heart wont lie - Reba McEntire
  9. When Somebody Loves you - Alan Jackson
  10. Meet me in montana - Dan Seals
All I can say there is a reason these songs came up I bet... Glad I did this one today

1 comment:

JoHanna Muhlestein said...

I LOVE IT!!! I know of most of these and adore them! :) (Especially Jericho Road!)