Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 20 (11-8-10)

Someone I see yourself marrying/being with in the future...

What a toughie... Who on earth do I see myself with..? Hmmm... maybe I should describe this such person...

He is my very best friend. Someone who I finish his sentences and he finishes mine. Someone who I am totally comfortable, in every sense. Someone who treats me with respect. Someone who treats me like a princess. Someone who says I am beautiful at the moments when I don't think I am anywhere close to that. Someone who is my secret keeper and I am his. Someone who puts me and my feelings above everything else. Someone who I can talk about the most random of things and the most intimate of things. Someone who can be my everything and I can be his everything.

And hey... Here he is...



There is so much more I can say about this man... I will say this... I LOVE HIM! And I am gonna marry him too!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad that there is a photo of Jared during the beard days.

Andrea said...

Oh, also, I wanted to say:

Please tell me that when you say you are each other's secret keepers, you're talking about a Fidelius Charm. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, please go to your local library and check out a copy of the 3rd Harry Potter book immediately).