Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I can't believe I have been a married woman for over 3 weeks already. The events of March 12th are just as vivid now as they were on March13th. I will never forget the feeling of being in that holy temple with the man who I love so very much. As time has passed I have forgotten who all was with us, and some of the things those who celebrated that day said to me. One thing I have not forgotten, nor will I ever forget, is the moments of being in the Salt Lake Temple listening to the advice and counsel of the sealer and those covenants I made with my Heavenly Father and Jared. I am so very grateful that I lived my life so that I could have that experience. To feel of God's love for me and my husband, as well as the love that Jared and I have for each other.

I love the temple. It bring so many blessings to our lives. I wish Jared and I lived close enough to one that we could go every week or at least every other week. Being in the temple together has brought us so much closer as a couple. I am so glad that we started by doing baptisms together while we were dating.

I love the temple. I love my husband. I love my Heavenly Father. I love my family (that includes my new in-laws). I am so very blessed.