Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

6 MONTHS!!!

Today is our 6 month anniversary. This morning I have been thinking a lot about that special day in the temple. 6 months ago I met Jared at the Salt Lake Temple at 10 am. He walked through the doors to the lobby and my already super excited self got even more excited and happy. We gave each other a kiss, and my mom and I went to get me ready. All the temple workers just made me feel so calm and like a princess. After getting into my temple dress my mom left to be with the rest of our guests but not before saying "take your time" I sat in the dressing room listing to my heart beat in my ears. Finally a worker came and took me to meet Jared. We were taken to the Celestial room where we sat together. There is something special about that room. I will never forget how I felt with my wonderful husband for as long as I live. At 11:00 we spoke with our sealer before going into that beautiful sealing room. After entering that wonderful room we received such wonderful advice that I wont ever forget, and then Jared and I were married and sealed together for all eternity.

That day was the most wonderful day of my life. And I cannot believe that I am lucky enough to be married to my best friend and have the promise that we can be together forever if we keep our covenants that we made 6 months ago.

No comments: