Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

So it's been like a month since I said anything. I got on the scale today, and weighed in at 176.8. Yeah bummer. I was doing my hair and getting ready to go do my visiting teaching tonight and had "Anderson" on. He was talking with a 16 year old girl that is obese. They brought the fact that if you are overweight (like 40ish pounds) there is usually some emotional reason as to why the gain. Certainly got me thinking about some of the reasons why I have gained all this weight in the last few months. I've come up with some reasons and am going to also work on working on some other things besides just eating better and working out.
While thinking of what I would write, I came up with an idea. You know how women do the whole "baby bump" pictures? Well I thought to better show my progress, besides just lowering that number, I would keep track through photos. So it's kinda the opposite of the "baby bump" picture idea. Yes it is kinda humiliating to show off my problem areas, but I am hoping that it will just push me even harder to decrease the "bump". So here are the photos from today:






No comments: