Seems lately most of the girls I know that are married are having babies. Most of the talk I hear is on little ones. I've got conflicting feelings on this topic.
-I am no where near ready to bring a child into this world, and into this new family of mine. I am not ready to be a mother, to have someone else who completely relies on me for absolutely everything. I like not having someone who is so dependent on me. I like my independence. It is nice to feel like someone needs you though, but thankfully I have a husband who needs me. And in just the right amount.
-I also will occasionally (it's not frequent) feel like I want to start that stage of my life. It's usually when I am sitting close to someone with a child under a year old.
But we wont be having a baby until we move out of Cedar City. Currently if we were to try for a BMW, I would have to switch doctors during pregnancy. And switching doctors is something we DO NOT want to do. So we have to wait for a while, which both of us are completely okay with. So I guess for now, we put the decision to have a baby away.
P.S- I want a puppy more than I want a baby. Go figure right. lol.
3 comments:
We just get a cat every time I get the urge to have a baby. It's worked out pretty well so far.
Puppies are similar to babies I hear! Lol! Maybe start with that. Besides, they potty train faster than babies! ;) God will let you know when it is time, and things will fall into place.
Well we currently can't have pets (apartment rules and financially a little too). Which of course makes me sad. We've gone to the temple and know it isn't time, and doesn't seem to be time anytime soon.
Post a Comment