Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

While I was working today my supervisor and I were talking about death, because her mother's sister is well.. dying. She said that death is why we have religion, because it helps deal with death. Then she said she believes that when you're done (dead) your done and there is nothing else. My gosh it was so sad, to hear that. The thought of there being nothing after this... gosh it makes me cry. I can't imagine not believing that there isn't anything after this. It got me thinking about my beliefs about after this life. And I thought I would write out just how I feel about this subject. I believe with every fiber of my being that this life is not it. That there is an after. We don't just go to sleep, or stop existing. I know that our families can go on for eternity. I can be with my husband, my children, my parents, and siblings forever. Everything we learn and experience here will go on with us. I don't know what is going on on the other side or what will happen exactly for me there, but I know that it'll be good.

No comments: