We are very sad to leave our home here. Bicknell will always have a special place in my heart. It was here that I had my first dog, first lived in a house not an apartment of my own, had a calling in Primary where I learned so much, gained an appreciation for teachers, grew closer to my husband through our trial with not being able to conceive, and learned many life lessons. I have grown to love so many people here in Wayne County, especially in the little town of Bicknell. There are SO many people I will miss, especially my Activity Day girls.
As I have been packing up our home these last few weeks (especially this week) a lot of memories have come back. I know we have only been here since August of 2013, but I feel like we made so many memories here. Building fires in our fireplaces, Christmas, movie marathons, playing with Bo, Music Man(Musical last fall), Drinking Habits(Spring Play), learning a new job, visits from family, Activity Days, and many more. I will greatly miss our home here on 400 West, but know where we are going is where we are supposed to be.
Thanks for the memories Wayne County.
March 2014
March 2014
August 2013
September 2013
September 2013
Our Home
Our Home
Halloween 2013
Christmas 2013

No comments:
Post a Comment