Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

How much can one heart take?

Yesterday Jared and I watched "Emma Smith: My Story" on Netflix. The title kinda says what this movie is about. That woman went through so much. I am amazed at her strength and courage. I was reminded of a song I have that is very much about her. Have a listen.


 


 I've been struggling recently and listening to this song this morning has given me strength to go on. If Emma could go through what she did and everything, then I certainly can go on. I just hope that I can remember that I can make it through this. God has been there for me in the past and he will and is there for me now. I just need to let him in and let him help me.

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

I will most definitely watch that movie.