Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Jared and I went to the temple on the 13th of this month, mostly because it was our Branch Temple Day (though we didn't see anyone from the branch there). Several things happened that sent me into tears/sobs. Once we were there the gentleman and the desk asked me "How far along are you? Or are you?" Thankfully I held it together until I was able to change, then I sobbed. Not only am I not expecting, but I look like I am. Was quite the blow to my self esteem. It's one thing to be asked if you have children (was asked that as well), but it's another to have people think you pregnant simply because of the way you look.
It has been another push for me to lose weight. Because I cannot take the questions of "When are you due?" or "How far along are you?" or "Are you expecting?" And since I can't seem to have children now, I might as well FINALLY get serious about getting my weight down and stop looking like I might be pregnant.

No comments: