Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

27

Just over a week ago I turned 27! It is crazy to think I am that old now, and 3 years from now I'll be 30! I was fortunate enough to spend my birthday with 4 of my favorite people (my parents, my brother Ethan, and my loving husband Jared). We spent the 2 days before my birthday and the day after hiking in National Parks. It was so nice to get out and see the wonderful world I live in and spend time with those that mean the most to me. My actual birthday was a uneventful (guess that happens when you're LDS and your birthday falls on Sunday), but it was fairly relaxing.
I've done some looking back at my life, I guess birthdays will do that. I realized how incredibly blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband who loves me so very much, is so supportive of everything I do and is a worthy priesthood holder. I have 2 amazing parents who still would do anything for me even though I am 27 now. I also have 2 amazing parents-in-law who love me like I am their daughter, which is pretty amazing to me because I could just be the girl married to their son but that isn't our relationship. I have so many great friends, some new and some old, who bring so much to my life. Both Jared and I have great jobs which allow us to do the things we want and need to and made it so we are finally debt free (YAY!), which is a HUGE blessing. Though, I never would have guessed that this is where I would be at 27. I definitely didn't think I would be living in MC on the res and be childless.I definitely thought things would be different, but am so grateful for all the wonderful things in my life.

No comments: