Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Fork in the Road - Part 2

Well here we are 2 weeks later, and I find myself at the fork. I knew that I would get here, but wasn't ready to have to face it. And now I feel like someone punched me in the gut or ripped my heart out. I now know which road I must take, and it is #2.  I have to forget about #1 for a while, but it hurts to do so. I'm angry and sad at the same time. Seeing something online could send me into tears or make me flip-off the screen (I am not a traditional Mormon girl after all). And as much as I want to hide from the world (especially the online one) I know that I have to face it. So it's off on the weight path and the hard road ahead. But first I must let go of what might have been and my ideas and plans that went along with it and place those dreams of mine on hold (and let my self  cry it out if needed). Then I'll pick myself up, make some goals, find my support group/cheerleaders, and walk on. This is not what I had wanted, but I guess God has a better plan for me and I need to just trust him even though it's hard to do so sometimes.

No comments: