Pages

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Time to Start

Excuse me while I blow the dust off this old blog.... It's been over a year since I graced this blog with my presence.

I guess I will start by introducing my readers to my little girl...


This is Miss Rachel and as of today she is 11 months old. She really is my whole world. I am so grateful I get to spend each day with her. (If you are wanting more of the daily stuff and more cute pics of this girl you'll have to find me on Facebook or on Instagram.) 

So now that I have cleared the dust and introduced the newest member of my life, I shall move on to what has inspired me to get back here. I had a dear friend post something on Facebook this morning saying to post a pic of you from 2012 next to one from 2017 to see how much you've changed. And here is what I came up with...


So first off I tried to find a picture of just me and something similar to the one I found from 2012, and you know what.... NOTHING! I have no recent pictures of just me where you can see all of me. But anyway back to the photos... It proves that in 5 years I have gained weight, and not just a little and not just here and there. And yes I did have a baby 11 months ago but the weight is there and it's not from my pregnancy either.

SO what am I going to do about it??? Well we should be the rest of the way moved into our new home in Phoenix Arizona within the next week, at least I really hope so. Once I have all the boxes and totes put away the hope is to get back into the swing of things. I have found a few workout videos on Amazon Video that I hope will be of help. We are planning on going to South Jordan UT to get the rest of our things that we left at my parents' house, which includes our better stroller. Once I get my stroller back the hope is to go walking with Rachel (and potentially one of the dogs) every other day if not every day. I also begged (OK all I really had to do was ask) Jared to get my a new fitness tracker for my 30th (yep it's a big one this year) birthday that is in a few weeks. I am open to any and all suggestions or advice.

I am really hoping that I can get some kind of plan worked out and I can FINALLY have some success in losing some weight.

No comments: