Pages
Friday, October 6, 2017
Week 1 DONE!
It was the beginning of the month and the beginning of a new week so it was the perfect time to make some changes and goals. If you couldn't tell from my last post, I want to lose some weight and gain some healthier habits. So to get things started, I made the goal to work out every day Monday through Friday. And guess what?! I DID IT!!! And since I am sure there are plenty of others out there looking to workout at home I thought I would share what I did. I used videos found on Amazon Prime Instant Video and that's it. No equipment or anything, mostly because all my exercise equipment is still packed from our move. If you click on each day it will take you to the video I watched for my workout that particular day Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. And here I am at the end of the week and all my muscles are sore. It feels great! It wasn't easy by any means. Having an almost 1 year old crawling around and trying to do exercises doesn't really work. I have learned that if possible I need to exercise when Rachel is taking a nap. I've found that the best time for me to work out is first thing in the morning, that way it for sure happens. Hopefully I can keep this up and add more healthier habits and goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment