Today was the first day of my last semester as an undergraduate student! There has been a lot of complications with this semester, guess it just had to turn out that way. ha ha. First starting off with one class being completely dropped from the semester that I needed in order to graduate in 4 months (yes 4 months!!!). Thankfully through very understanding and cooperative professors I am able to take the classes I need even though they overlap.
So this semester I am taking Biochemistry, which I hope is not as horrible as the devil Organic Chemistry. I am also taking Animal behavior, I am very much looking forward to this one. And finally Biology Seminar, which should be a piece of cake I hope. A very light load actually, which I am very grateful for considering the fact that I nearly blew my brains out this summer with Organic Chemistry.
Last of all I am taking "The Atonement, Repentance, and Forgiveness" in institute, even though technically I already graduated. I guess secretly I am hoping this class will help me regain my testimony and help me get back to the closeness I had with the man upstairs, which is a blog for another day.
Now time to get back to work, the one week off was too short, but at least I can it is my final semester!
No comments:
Post a Comment