Not like me at all. This is exciting, spontaneous, and fun. The old girl inside is saying "what are you thinking?" "this is absolutely crazy" and "this isnt going to go anywhere and this isnt what you really want." There is now another girl, and she is saying "this is fun, it's about time you have some fun" "he's different" "go for it you have nothing to loose" and "you need this after everything that happened."
So instead of listening to the old girl, I am going to go with the other. Playing it safe hasnt gotten me anywhere before, and I am tired of it.
2 comments:
GO! I'm right behind you! Always!
Go for it, whatever it is!
Well the seed has been planted. I was told he thinks that I am interested from one of my roommates. But I am not chasing this one.
Thanks Jess!
Post a Comment