Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Man of My Dreams...

There have been many, but this one takes the cake. Australian, singer with a voice that lifts my heart in times like these, oh and dreamy as all get out. In one word "perfection"

No he isnt a guy in my life, one that I actually have a relationship with. Just one that has always been there for me.

Yes its Keith Urban! I'd much rather have him in my dreams than to dream about what could have been and how I wish my life was. At least with Keith I know it isnt real and I dont wake up yearning or anything like that.

For all I care he can forever be the man of my dreams...


2 comments:

Jess Meredith said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Please, share the dream wealth!

Megan Laurel said...

oh yes he is a dream :) <3

I agree with you there, there are a few artists who make me swoon, and I just love them for getting me through the hard times when nobody else did/could. :)