I'm graduating in December, actually in less than a month! I've loved my experience at Southern Utah University, but its time to get out into the real world I guess. But with me graduating, I need to sell my apartment contract. Its located about 1 mile from the university. Its a 2 story apartment with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, which is a plus when you live with 5 other girls like I have. Each room is fully furnished. Each apartment has a washer and dryer, which is great. There is a full kitchen with plenty of cupboard space. In each bedroom is a built in desk and access to the internet. The family room is spacious enough for a college student. Rent is $895 for spring semester, but that does not include the gas or elecrtic utilities. Rent is due at the begining of the semester. NO DEPOSIT NEEDED. And YOU CAN KEEP MY DEPOSIT!!! The neighbors are great, majority are LDS. It wont take you long to make some great friends here.
If a girl takes over my contract, you will get the best roommates, they are a ton of fun. There is never a dull moment in this apartment.
If a boy takes over my contract, you will get a great apartment complex.
I NEED to sell ASAP!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment