They say that the more opposition and trials you have it just shows how much God loves you. Well... he must love me a ton then.
I currently am very very sick and have a doctor's appointment at 1:45. Obviously I am pretty sick if I am going to the doctor, because I NEVER go to the doctor. Symptoms seem to be similar to the pig flu, but I pray its not.
To top it all off, I am failing my biochemistry class. I'd be asking for a big miracle if I passed still. The drop date has passed, but I have the opportunity to withdraw. So I am just waiting to hear if I can graduate without it. The horrible thing is... my dreams of becoming a vet have completely vanished. I needed this class solely for that purpose. A dream I have been chasing for so long is now gone, and I have no idea what to do now.
I want my mom, and no one can blame me for that. My life has changed.
I have never felt more lost than I do right now at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment