Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Well these past few days have been... insitefull and reflective. I spent the weekend home with my family, actually all I did was spend time with my family. The drive home and back to Cedar I spent alone. I love the road. Its the place where I can just be me and work things out that I havent had the time or energy to do. The only other place I get that is the temple. That time really helped me get things in the right mind set. Definately am grateful for that.
On Sunday my parent's stake had a special members meeting. Elder Bruce Haffen talked. What he said really helped me put my life back together or at least put me back on the path that I need to be on. I needed it.
Yes life isnt going the way I had planned or even hoped, but there is still so much that I can do. I have accomplished things that many people dont. I will have a bachelors degree from a great university.
My eyes have been opened and I know what I need to do. And being me, I cant wait to get to it.

No comments: