Where to start...
I am still currently jobless. I have applied for a job with ARUP laboratories, a medical lab. I would work as a trainee, so I could gain experience so that I can work up to a technician. The only thing about ARUP is that their hiring process is VERY slow. It could take a while before I actually start, and thats even if I get the job. I also put in an application at Animal Crackers, a veterinary clinic located in West Jordan. I went in there are worked with the manager for about an hour on Friday and was able to show them there just how I work in a veterinary clinic. I have applied for some jobs up at the University of Utah, but haven't heard back from them on whether I have gotten the jobs. Hoping to go into the Church's Employment Office sometime this week, they should be able to help a ton. Let's hope that something comes along.
We have sold one of our grulla mares, Allie. I am not extremely heart broken to see her go. She has a major attitude. Well and I haven't made a connection with her. So we have gone from 4 horses to 3. We still have Ray, Scout, and Opie. Opie will now me "my" horse. She really is a sweetie. I'm looking forward to working with her.
I really am enjoying my new ward. Grant it its not the same as my old ward, but its pretty great. Making a lot of friends and really like it. I've been to every FHE for the last few weeks, and its becoming the highlight of the week.
Living at home... well the family is driving me crazy. My brother and I went to a movie this last week just him and I, we saw The Princess and The Frog. He loved it! My sister gets on my nerves, but I think we all knew that was going to happen eventually. I love my family, but am looking forward to getting away for a while.
Speaking of getting away for a while... I am going to go to Cedar next weekend! I need to be there Friday before 5 if possible, which doesn't seem to be a problem. I have to pay my cap and gown fee before the 15th. I'll then stay down there until Monday. It'll be nice to see the old roommates and all my friends. But most of all I am excited to spend some time with the boyfriend. As you may realize, it is a long weekend next weekend and its Valentines Day on Sunday. Don't know what the plan is for V-Day, but we've already got some pretty fun stuff planned. As for how the relationship is going, ups and downs, but going fantastically so far. Only time will tell how long this is going to last.
I think that about sums it up.
1 comment:
That is just wonderful! I will hope/pray for the best! I love you lots and think about you often!
Love,
JoHanna
Post a Comment