It will get better honey!
GIRL!!! What can I do?!?! PLEASE call me! I would love to take you out to help take your mind off of life! I love ya! I am thinking about you! PLEASE let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!
Thanks. Just super frustrating, and thought if I just tried to put feeling into words I could then deal with it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It will get better honey!
GIRL!!! What can I do?!?! PLEASE call me! I would love to take you out to help take your mind off of life! I love ya! I am thinking about you! PLEASE let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!
Thanks. Just super frustrating, and thought if I just tried to put feeling into words I could then deal with it.
Post a Comment