Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

End of the "Challenge"

I am thinking of doing some other sort of theme (or whatever) now that it is after Thanksgiving although I am not sure what to do quite yet (Something to do with Christmas I am sure). But here is the end of my gratitude challenge thing...

Nov 22 - I am thankful for food storage/emergency kits. For my birthday my mother and father-in-law gave me a 72 hour kit along with some more food storage. It gives me such peace of mind to know that if something were to happen Jared and I would be prepared. It is quite the relief.

Nov 23 - I am thankful for my mother and father-in-law. We went down to St George for Thanksgiving on Wednesday night after I got off work and spent the night there with the entire family. I got the biggest hugs from my new parents. They have just welcomed me into their family. They treat me like I am their daughter. I never expected to be so loved by people I have only known for only 2 years. I love my new parents so very much.

Nov 24 - Last but not least I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I can't even begin to say how grateful I am for Jared. He does SO much for me. I rarely open a door when he is around. He has taken it upon himself to take care of our apartment so that I don't have to come home from work and do it. He has taught me so much in the time that we have known each other, even before we were a couple. He took me to the temple and put a beautiful ring on my finger. He has worked so hard to make me happy. Jared takes care of me, and always puts me first. He gives the very best hugs and the best kisses ever. I love Jared so very very much and am so grateful that he decided to make me his wife and continues to put up with me. He is the greatest blessing in my life. I love him so very much.

3 comments:

Trev said...

I'm going to go ahead and guess you wrote these all in the same day. ;D

Jess Meredith said...

I opted to continue the challenge through the end of November. December I want to focus more on the spirit of Christmas, rather than the commercialism. Maybe you could so something along those lines. Keep the reason behind the season present through December. :-)

Marisa said...

Yep Trev I did. I was lazy and didn't do it for a few days.

Jess I thought about continuing through the end of the month, but wanted to get into the christmas spirit sooner than the 1st. Still brainstorming about what to do