Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Nov 11 - Today I am grateful for technology. If it weren't for technology I wouldn't stay in contact with anyone other than the people I know in Cedar City (and I wouldn't have this blog). Through my cell phone I can keep in contact with Jared throughout the day, and I am able to talk to my mom. I am also able to keep in touch with my siblings and siblings-in-law as well as other members of my family. I also am able to keep in touch with my friends from high school and college. It's amazing what technology can do. And if it weren't for technology, Jared and I wouldn't be together. It kept us in touch before we were officially together, and once we were together it made it so we could still be so involved in each others lives even though we were hundreds of miles apart. Technology is great!

No comments: