Pages
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Nov 13 - Today I am thankful for my education. Not long after I turned 22 I was done with my bachelors degree. Not too many people can say that. I was able to get my degree completed in just 3 1/2 years, with the last semester only having 4 credits. I was fortunate to have a family that could afford to help me out with tuition and that I was able to find a good job that payed me enough to live and that worked with my school schedule. Jared is still in school and he is doing lots of projects and other things school wise lately, and I am so glad that that part of my life is done. I am VERY grateful that I was able to finish my schooling before I even was engaged let alone married. I am now able to support my family while Jared finishes school, instead of trying to work and finish school. Having my schooling completed is such a great blessing and I am very grateful for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment