Sorry yesterday was a very tiring day. My manager was very sick so I was all by myself yesterday at work. No big deal really, but just a lot to do. So here is my catch up. Oh and I will warn you that it may be a day or 2 because I will be in South Jordan the next 2 days.
Day 4 (November 4)- I am thankful for my new sewing machine that my in-laws gave me for my birthday. I am not a huge sewer, but I do sew some. I was borrowing my mom's sewing machine to do a little project. It was super heavy and kinda awkward. My new machine is much easier to work with, plus it threads itself. I can't believe how much easier it was to use. I may not sew much but I am glad that I have this new machine.
Day 5 (November 5) - Today I am thankful for a working vehicle. I am so glad that my car runs and there are no major issues with it. I am glad that my heater and my air conditioning work, because I hate being cold and I hate being too hot. Without my car I wouldn't be able to drive up to South Jordan this afternoon, and I wouldn't be able to go to the doctor tomorrow.
2 comments:
I hope all goes well at the Doctors office! :)
Just a routine exam & PAP Smear. No biggie
Post a Comment