Well today is the last day of the month, so this will officially be my last "thankful" post.
Today I am thankful for the LDS ward I have been a part of for the past year and 8 months. I came to realize that this Sunday is going to be the last Sunday that I will ever attend this ward. We will either be in Florida on vacation or in California or at my mom and dad's over the next month. I am so grateful for the ward Jared and I have been a part of. We have been welcomed in by this ward, and have felt very at home. We have met so many wonderful people and made so many friends. I am very sad to leave this ward. Our bishop has been wonderful and we will miss him. We are so very grateful for the time we have had here. But, we are looking forward to the next stage of our life and the new ward we will be in.
No comments:
Post a Comment