Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Month

So there are a lot of my friends who are doing this challenge type thing this month, where they say something everyday that they are thankful for. A lot of them just post on Facebook, but I decided I would post on here because it'll get me back into posting plus if I miss a day or so it'll be easier to catch up here. So here we go:

Day 1 (November 1) - I am thankful for my glasses. I usually wear contacts, but there are times that my eyes just can't take them. My glasses are my actual prescription so I can actually see, plus they are comfortable and fit. It's really nice to have the option of glasses again.

Day 2 (November 2) - Today I am thankful for the opportunity that I have to attend an institute class with Jared. Currently we are in the building an eternal marriage class, and it has sparked lots of deep conversations. It also gives me a little extra boost for the week. It really is nice to take a class with Jared and one that helps our marriage.

Hopefully I will be pretty good at posting everyday, but if not I promise to catch up.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I am really happy this is catching on! I'm excited to red your posts.

Marisa said...

I did this last year, and thought I would do it again this year.