Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Change

Today while I was thinking about blogs and things, I decided to make some changes to my blogs. I have changed the address just a little for this blog to broaden it just a bit. Instead of "My Life" its "All Things Marisa". Yes kind of the same thing, but whatever. I want this blog to include anything from crafts, food/recipes, weight loss, pregnancy, projects etc. I had 2 other blogs, one of which was just about music, and wanted to include it more in this one. Anyway I am hoping that it will give me more of a reason to blog here now.
I now live in a town in the middle of nowhere, and I only work part time now. I am hoping during the next 2 months I will be able to do some of the projects on my list and then be able to share them here. I do enjoy blogging and it looks like I should have more time than I used to to do it.

No comments: