Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Different Meaning

I have always been a huge lover of music. I love pretty much everything out there. But there is a special place for the music I grew up listening to, 90's Country. Today I was listening to my favorites playlist on itunes (usually I turn on Pandora but the internet isn't cooperating with Pandora today). And this song called "Nobody Knows" by Kevin Sharp came on. In the past it was definitely one of those "Lost Love" songs. The kind about the one that got away. And I had always felt that way about it. It had a meaning to me since no one seemed to stick it out with me during my dating years. It also hit home because I never showed how I felt after it was over, I just hid my feeling and faked it till I made it. But today... it brought on a new meaning.


Like a clown I put on a show
The pain is real even if nobody knows
And I'm crying inside and nobody knows it
But me....

I think this can apply in any circumstance, whether a lost love. The lost of a love one. Dealing with depression. Anything. I know I can relate at where I am in my life right now...

No comments: