So Thursday night (last post) was certainly interesting. It'd been one of those days. You know where it seems everything goes wrong, and then at the end of the day the slightest thing just makes you loose it. Its like each day you have a bucket and it gets filled up and then on one of those days your bucket overfills. I know I shouldnt be worried. I do want him to date down there or at least have fun, although I'd like if I was his main girl or the girl that has his heart(cheesy I know but afterall I do have a hopeless romantic side of me). I guess I just worry about loosing the best thing that has happened to me. I am loving this and dont want this to end.
Trust really has never been my strongest (if any) attribute, and anyone who knows my history knows why that is. He's earned my trust, at least I think he has. I definately trust him with my life. The thing that helps is knowing how he cares about me and wants me to be happy. I just hope he knows that above anything else I want him to be happy.
I know that feeling of a hole in my stomach may come from time to time, because afterall I am human and those feelings just happen.
I hope that with time we become closer. That we make each other better than we were before. That we learn from each other. Most of all I hope this continues.
1 comment:
It happens to the best of us me lovely, and trust me... you will learn, and you will grow. Just enjoy what you have, and live it up honey!
Post a Comment