Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The one day that you would think he'd want to talk to me, he doesnt. Very few texts during the day, which is NOT normal. Last night we talked and he sounded like he DEFINATELY wanted to talk today, seeing as its his birthday. So I sent him a text after 9 to see how responsive he was so that I could see if he was wanting me to call. I finally get a text at almost 11pm saying "We're just starting a movie, so we proabably won't talk tonight." Immediately I think "we?" And then all the possible people start jumping in my head. Trying to not be jealous or suspicious. But considering the drama at the begining... can you blame me? We are 250 miles away. Wanting to trust that I am his main girl and that I'm the one he wants to be with... I just... ugh... I dont know... I feel like there is this gigantic hole in my stomach. This sucks!

2 comments:

Jess Meredith said...

Don't stress Marisa, I am sure he will explain everything.

Jared said...

Sorry