Its been 1 month since our first date. It has been quite the month. First date, then drama and confusion, then final night before the move that was wonderful, then helping with the move, then constant texting that turned into phone calls, then the relationship status change, more phone calls.
He then made it up to provo all the way from California where he is from, on December 28th. He made it happen, not me. I picked him up on the 29th and we spent the next 2 days at home. Met my family, they like him. December 29th was the first of many kisses. Drove down to Cedar on the New Years and spent the next 4 days with him alone. It was nice to not be interupted by others. New Years kiss and long nights full of... fun... Yes we had the best week ever! I hated to leave on the 3rd, and thought I was going to cry.
Now we are 250 miles away from each other, but nightly phone calls as well as technology make the distance easier to deal with. I miss him everyday.
Looks like this relationship is off to a wonderful start. I've never been happier and cant wait to see him again.
1 comment:
I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment