Saturday night. Consisting of a very silent dinner with the fam, rockband with my younger sister, then games on the wii with the boys. Its now 10pm. The night is still young. Phone call not happening for... 2 hours. So I guess its writting back a friend then reading a book until I fall asleep. Cant believe this is my life now...
1 comment:
Oh marisa, I am sorry : ( Yesterday i was supposed to go to Vegas and Spend a day with Michael and then he cancelled out on me. I was so sad, So I made plans with a girl i knew at CEU, but she didn't get off till 9, and then something happened in her apt. and she couldn't get together, So I feel your pain. I wish i could have spent the evening with you, girl. Its hard, but YOU are not Pathetic. I hope you have some better saturdays.
Post a Comment