All kinds of questions just keep flowing. Its never ending.
Is he just as confused as I am? Will it become clearer come May when I am up here(South Jordan) for the summer? Will this make sense if I keep thinking about it or will I just go further insane? Should I take those pictures back to Cedar? Will he still talk to me even though I acted like such an idiot last night? Does he think I am an idiot? Are the feelings I have for him real? Does he feel this way about me? Why cant I stop thinking about him? Does he think about me? Why does everyone have to ask why he hasnt kissed me yet? Why HASNT he kissed me? Why did he ask me those wedding related questions? Why were those questions so specific? Did he get the message that I did? Is this just wishful thinking? Is my mom right when she said he wasnt mature enough? Why is it that my family doesnt make an effort to talk to him when he comes to pick me up? Will this new job work out well for him? What class is he taking this summer? Which campus does he go to at SLCC? If we both end up at Taylorsville this summer, will we see each other? Are things going to pick up this summer? Should I pray about this again? Should I read my patriarchal blessing again? If he really does want to focus on friendship, why did we cuddle? Why do I feel like something is missing? Why does he make me feel like the only person in the whole world when he looks into my eyes? Did his feelings change since he told me in that letter that he liked me? Does he miss me? Does he know how much I miss him? Does his family still like me? Why is it that our dreams seem to be the same? Why cant I stop having dreams about him? Why do I hear him in most of my music? Will he still teach me to play the guitar? Why did he sing those songs and play the guitar to me? What foods cant he eat? What is he going into at school? Why do his parents seem to always need to know where he is? Why did his dad text him at 10pm? Why does this scare me? Is he as scared as I am? How is it that I have known him as long as I have, and still not know the details? What other dating secrets does he have? Will Ray throw him when we ride next time I am home? When is he going to kiss me? Is this going to work out? Is it worth the risk? Does he think I am wanting to get married right now? Does he think I want to move fast? How much of my past and my family's past does he know? If he knew would I loose him? Am I going to loose him? I wonder if he can see it in my eyes? Does he know just how much he means to me? Does he realize how big a part he is in my life? Is the distance going to tear us apart? Will he go with me to the temple open house? Why cant I get him out of my head?
1 comment:
The hard truth I had to come to grips with is... Confusion means no.
Whatever the answer is, it'll come with peace of heart and mind, and there will be no questions, no confusion, and no heartache. It won't be a hard decision to make, though the following days may not always be easy, that one decision will never be questioned in your mind.
Post a Comment